Anonymous

Is normal for Mexican wemen to have big dark Mustash heir?

I always get very dark heirs in abav my lip.

My mam is says ok becoz us Mexicans wemens grow much hair.

Is normal?

Thanksyou.

Favorite Answer

No its not actually!!!

• ?

Fail

• ?

you're tanning. it truly is attending to be summer season time. i'm biracial black/white and characteristic mild brown pores and skin yet my palms, legs and face get truly darkish so actually. i don't sunburn. actual, I choose the mild brown pores and skin on me so it sucks to could desire to aim to tan something of my physique to be darker. it truly is kinda cool which you think of you're dying and you come right now to the LGBT community.

• Aaron

I know you're trolling but what makes you look stupid is that you know how to spell grow much hair but now hairs.

SMFH, you failll.

Your White gives you your mu stash havent you ever head of italian women having mustash?

It's funny if you read this in a Mexican accent.

No its not normal but maybe your mom is a hermaphrodite.

• word

I've noticed that on women of every race

It's from the Spanish blood.

lol it's okay. i know some white, black, asian and indian girls who have mustaches. just shave or wax.