Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Is normal for Mexican wemen to have big dark Mustash heir?

I always get very dark heirs in abav my lip.

My mam is says ok becoz us Mexicans wemens grow much hair.

Is normal?

Thanksyou.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No its not actually!!!

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Fail

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

you're tanning. it truly is attending to be summer season time. i'm biracial black/white and characteristic mild brown pores and skin yet my palms, legs and face get truly darkish so actually. i don't sunburn. actual, I choose the mild brown pores and skin on me so it sucks to could desire to aim to tan something of my physique to be darker. it truly is kinda cool which you think of you're dying and you come right now to the LGBT community.

• Aaron
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I know you're trolling but what makes you look stupid is that you know how to spell grow much hair but now hairs.

SMFH, you failll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Your White gives you your mu stash havent you ever head of italian women having mustash?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's funny if you read this in a Mexican accent.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No its not normal but maybe your mom is a hermaphrodite.

• word
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I've noticed that on women of every race

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's from the Spanish blood.

• 10 years ago

lol it's okay. i know some white, black, asian and indian girls who have mustaches. just shave or wax.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.