Discounts for BYU Independent Study Program?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew if and how I could get a discount for the courses I want to take on BYU Independent Study. It's a bit pricey and it will be hard to afford. I need to take this class in order to graduate from high school and this is the only way. Thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

As rs77 said, we do not offer discounts or coupons for our courses. You can talk to your school and see if they maybe have an options available for you. If you have more questions about our courses or what you can do, call our office at 1-800-914-8931 ext 0 or you can email us at indstudy@byu.edu. We would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Source(s): I work at Independent Study

Byu Independent Study

• coby

Byu Independent

• rs77

I'm afraid that on the BYU end, they probably aren't charging you anymore than cost in addition to some overhead. BYU isn't a for-profit institution. Because of that, it is unlikely that you will see them offering promotional discounts or bargains.

Maybe you can find some sort of third-party subsidy or scholarship.

Best of luck.

• Andrea

if you are really REALLY determined it is very much possible...I am a freshman home schooled through BYU independent study and i plan to graduate in 2 years instead of 4

• Elvia

287

Source(s): OnlineDegreeFAQs - http://www.askonlinedegree.com