What should I wear to the Katy Perry Concert?

Im going next week in Portland, OR. I dont know how the weather will be here, but its inside so I dont think it matters. What should I wear? Im going with my friend, Im thinking of putting on some glow in the dark paint. But what should I wear outfit wise?

Also, do you think I have a chance of meeting her, even though I dont have a backstage pass???

Best Answer

Katy Perry is ALL about the brights. You could go for a California Gurls Video-inspired look and wear a blue wig and go all-out on the color blocking. You could also go ET-inspired and use the glow-in-the-dark paint with lots of metallics. Remember not to add too much, though, as you will have as much space to move as a seat in a sold-out stadium will allow.

As for your second question? When I went to Miley Cyrus' tour in 2009 in Columbus, OH I waited outside the area where the tourbuses are. I didn't meet her because she was just recovering from a cold and she was exahausted (apparently), but I DID manage to meet her little sister, Noah! It was so fun :)

Have fun!

Source(s): FIRST PART - I'm going to the Edmonton, AB Katy show SECOND PART - Personal experience!!
  • SarahJ

Wear one of Katy Perry's outffits to support her! I read on wikipedia, a very trusted website, that Katy's fave outfit is the red bikini/short outfit in her california gurls music video, the one with the whipped cream can squirters on the boobs. She said she would personally invite any person in the crowd with so much dedication to her to come up onto the stage with her. Because nothing is more dedicated than wearing one of her daring personal outfits. And if she sees you in the crowd wearing that, and if she invites you onto the stage, she would like you to firmly grip the whipped cream cans on the boobs and squirt them enthusiastically at the crowd. It would mean sooooo much to her, and plus: you'd probably be on the news. Good Luck!

u really dont have to dress up for concerts. my friends went to the katy perry concert here and they said that everyone was wearing a tank top, bandeau, and shorts

a cupcake, she'll be wearing one.