First question I have ever asked..I need expert answer answer.I from Kansas City, MO?

My lawn maintenance was good. I would put fertilizer on lawn, grub control and watered very early by a system before it get hot.It gets over 100 degrees plus 100 humidity. I m now in CA.My lawn is still green but I'm not knowing the best time and how long to water. My water system goes on 1,2,3, stations... show more My lawn maintenance was good. I would put fertilizer on lawn, grub control and watered very early by a system before it get hot.It gets over 100 degrees plus 100 humidity. I m now in CA.My lawn is still green but I'm not knowing the best time and how long to water. My water system goes on 1,2,3, stations starting 8:am 10 min per station..Is this a correct way to maintain a Lawn in Sacramento Ca.It gets very hot here and dry heat, Am I maintaining watering in the right way? How often do I fertilize and when to water Jasmine and other tropical pants?