anorexia(ana) and bulimia (mia) questions?

okay im kinda new at this, ive been in and out of bulimia for a year, but im really getting serious about this stuff.

im going towards Ana more then mia, so i just have a few questions to help me make this work to the best.

and if your not pro ana or mia please dont put trash on here saying that its bad for me okay? i do know what im getting myself into.

alittle info about me. im 19 yrs old, female, i weigh 150 exactly, and im 5 foot 6 inches.

if you could give me tips and such that would be great.

okay now to my questions

*is it okay to drink milk?

*can you drink diet coke and is it oaky?

*is it good to eat cottage cheese? what about fruits of all kinds?

* cold showers, i heard it help you lose a few cals.

*um in general what can you have and not have?

since today is tuesday, i havent had anything sinse sunday excet a small glass of oj, a sip of tea, and 4 mints and a class of die coke. but today i have to eat cottage cheese bcus i have t oeat dinner with the fam. so idk if ill go throw it up, i might.

oaky and again im very serious about this stuff. nd if u got tips pls give them to me >,< thank you <3

Favorite Answer

:(

I hope you know what comes along with this behavior. As glamorous as it may look, it really isn't. It's a problem and a burden that is hard to escape once you have fallen into it. Don't go down that path. You will lose your nails, your hair, your strength, your muscle, and your normal state. You wouldn't want that, really. Not even for attention because that is so selfish to do. I'm not saying you are trying to become one; I'm just making it clear that it isn't worth it.

If you have any chance to turn back now from getting too deep into all this then take it!! If I could go back in time and do just that, I would. But if your hell-bent on it...Cottage cheese is an almost-perfect food, as it is high in protein and low in fat. It's very hard to gain weight off of cottage cheese. That's all that I'm comfortable sharing though, truly the way to get skinny is healthy diet and exercise. Stay safe dear!

I have been on and off bulimia for about a year. Right now i'm getting more into it. I have thrown up everyday for the past 2 weeks now, and it's getting harder to escape from it. I feel so weak, and i can't even enjoy dance anymore. dance was a sport i loved to do with all my heart. but i have lost about 11 pounds in a week. If I had a choice to turn bulimic or anorexic i would choose anorexia 100% because the more you throw up the more your destroying something inside you, then you end up throwing up blood, you get really bad burns in your stomach, and then you die. I didn't choose to turn bulimic it just happened. everyday my family has dinner and we eat together (we have to eat) so i couldn't be anorexic so what i did was throw up my food. but what was really helpful and super fast on throwing up food was drinking a full glass of water before throwing up. that was really helpful, and time saving.

Pro-ana websites has been one of the fastest growing content on the Internet recently. This is highly concerning since the proliferation of such content and views can often act as a trigger for some girls that are exposed to such sites.

Parents should take care to ensure that their children can not access pro-ana and pro-mia websites.

The Optenet PC web filter has placed special emphasis on blocking these sites:

http://www.optenetpc.com/