19 year old Girlfriend has Stage 3 Chronic Kidney disease...?

Anyone have experience with this? She was omitted to hospital a week ago and has just been told she is in stage 3. Whats the protocol from here? Is 3 workable? Any information would be appreciated

She also has high blood pressure, how fast will it develop?

Favorite Answer

Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease refers to a moderately reduced kidney function. It can be treated with more effective method. You know "moderately"? It is not severe. So the condition of your girlfriend is not terrible. There is two methods for your girlfriend. There is one external application which can promote her disease. Those are penetrant, prescription and osmosis devices. You can make it in your own home. Moreover, your gilrfriend can also "grow" new stem cells, which can contribute to her recover further. Then with the help of them, your gilrfriend will ba better. You'd better accompany with her and never abandon her. Now she need not only effective treatment, but aslo your consideration. She will be better. Good Luck! Hope you take good care of her.

I have had chronic kidney disease, due to Type 1 diabetes. I went through all stages and eventually got a transplant.

I did really well for about 15 years. Here are some tips I can give you for her. She needs to be very aggressive about her high blood pressure; it needs to be checked often and kept under control w/ medication. I expect that is what is causing her kidney disease; it is the second leading cause of kidney disease after diabetes. he medication I was taking for high blood pressure was also good for the kidneys. That was more than 6 years ago, and there are probably even better medications available now.

She should get her labs done (to check kidney function) as often as the doctor suggests. I'm sure she's already been told to limit sodium, which is most common in processed foods.

I really see great possibilities for her in controlling the progression of the disease. I hope things go well. I have included a link to my favorite kidney info website.

1

Source(s): Improve Kidney Health Naturally : http://KidneyCure.zourg.com/?KJzv

2

Source(s): My Diabetes Gone Completely - http://DiabetesGoFar.com/?UKXO

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 19 year girlfriend stage 3 chronic kidney disease: https://tr.im/kw526

Natural Kidney Health Restoration Program

Kidney Disease Treatment Problems Reviewed : http://Kidney.NaturallyGo.com

I have stage 3 CKD my GFR mumber were 55 and a month later they were 54, I don't have High blood pressure and I was type 1 diabetic, my a1c number was 7.1 now they are 6.2 I go and see a kidney specialist /. can anyone help me? my Blood pressure is good and I'm no longer a diabetic

• peg5 years agoReport

How did you get rid of the diabetes?

I had a kidney stone while I was pregnant it was horrible, I was in the hospital twice and put on morphine drip. Worst pain ever!

I was told my kidney stone was because I had too much calcium in my body. I was pregnant and increased my calcium like you are suppose too. I was drinking lots of milk, vitamins, and tums for heartburn ( which are calcium). So I had to stop taking all of those things even though I was pregnant.

I discovered this program and I was successful.

• A

Stage 3 CKD can be appropriately managed in primary care.

there are 5 stages of CKD 5 being the worst .

it is possible that she will need a transplant in time family and friends will be tested for a match if a transplant is needed .