Why doesn't Naruto and Sakura Kiss?!"?

Naruto and Sakura both know they love each other! Why don't they just kiss! The suspense is KILLING ME!

Favorite Answer

well Sakura still likes Sasuke and naruto knows that so he knows it would be fake if he even tried

also Kishi has stated in a couple of interviews that he has no intention of partnering naruto with anyone and if he were to choose someone for naruto he would choose sasuke

Well for one, Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke.

Secondly, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden aren't supposed to be a romance anime. Even though a lot of people want at least one thing to happen between anyone! haha (including me!) ^-^

• Kelly

Because Sakura still loves Sasuke, and Naruto realizes that, so he doesn't force anything on her.

Sorry :C

I guess she still loves Sauske,but I would love to see Sakura and Naruto kiss.

• Eww. Kishimoto don't do that romance stuff. Besides, it is revealed that Sakura still has feelings for sasuke deep down

Source(s): Mangastream

Watch Naruto Shippuden episode 206, and you will know.

Source(s): Naruto Shippuden 206

NaruHina Confirmed!

Because the only pairings Kishimoto has hinted at are Shikamaru and Temari. He totally ignored Hinata's confession to Naruto. I can't see any pairings happening in the future.

What's with the quotation mark between the exclamation and question mark? If you're going to troll then at least do it right.

neither. Sasuke & Sakura R a undesirable couple. Sasuke is an emo fag. i do no longer think of Sakura is sturdy with anybody suited now. yet my chum says she must be with Sai. Naruto & Hinata R soo stunning jointly.