Why doesn't Naruto and Sakura Kiss?!"?

Naruto and Sakura both know they love each other! Why don't they just kiss! The suspense is KILLING ME!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well Sakura still likes Sasuke and naruto knows that so he knows it would be fake if he even tried

also Kishi has stated in a couple of interviews that he has no intention of partnering naruto with anyone and if he were to choose someone for naruto he would choose sasuke

• 9 years ago

Well for one, Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke.

Secondly, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden aren't supposed to be a romance anime. Even though a lot of people want at least one thing to happen between anyone! haha (including me!) ^-^

• Kelly
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Because Sakura still loves Sasuke, and Naruto realizes that, so he doesn't force anything on her.

Sorry :C

• 9 years ago

I guess she still loves Sauske,but I would love to see Sakura and Naruto kiss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eww. Kishimoto don't do that romance stuff. Besides, it is revealed that Sakura still has feelings for sasuke deep down

Source(s): Mangastream
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Watch Naruto Shippuden episode 206, and you will know.

Source(s): Naruto Shippuden 206
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

NaruHina Confirmed!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because the only pairings Kishimoto has hinted at are Shikamaru and Temari. He totally ignored Hinata's confession to Naruto. I can't see any pairings happening in the future.

• 9 years ago

What's with the quotation mark between the exclamation and question mark? If you're going to troll then at least do it right.

• 3 years ago

neither. Sasuke & Sakura R a undesirable couple. Sasuke is an emo fag. i do no longer think of Sakura is sturdy with anybody suited now. yet my chum says she must be with Sai. Naruto & Hinata R soo stunning jointly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.