what are some good love songs?

i don't know why, but i've been really wanting to listen to some really sweet, honest love songs lately. i like rock/alternative stuff, but i also really like older music too. i'm not a huge fan of the autotune pop stuff but i guess it depends on the song! and some jazz-ish music like katie thompson and sia furler is pretty cool too. just a sweet love song. thanks :D

Favorite Answer

The duet, jane doe, I love you 5 etc... by Never shout never. A lot of his songs are cute nice acoustic love songs.

You're so square, I'm lookin for someone to love, oh boy etc... by buddy holly. He's old 50's singer but I love his music it's really sweet & genuine with an old rock n roll sound.

I will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie. It's an acoustic sweet sad song by a great band.

Lua, lover I don't have to love, and first day of my life by bright eyes. It's really sad love songs but it's cute. I like how it sounds.

Sucker for your sound by I monster. It has an electronic sound but the lyrics are cute it's nice to listen to.

Cuddle fuddle and I've got your number by passion pit. It has a new sound & the singer has a unique voice but it's cute music.

Us by Regina spektor. It's a piano love song it's really nice to hear once in a while. The lyrics make me smile & the girl has talented vocals.

I hope this is good enough ! & I hope you like the songs ;D

• Ellie

I think sometimes songs sound like love songs (this is depending on what sort of music you're listening to of course) but really they've been written about something completely different. They're just in a 'love song' format because people relate better to it

Love Story - Andy Williams

Beside You-Marianas Trench

Dude Muse is the way to go! You should listen to endlessly, glorious, blackout, guiding light, resistance, starlight ( of course), unintended, and invincible. But seriously, LOOK INTO MUSE THEY'RE FRICKIN AMAZING! haha

Source(s): My iTunes

Making love out of nothing at all by air supply

"I CAN LOVE YOU LIKE THAT" by ALL-4-ONE

its the ULTIMATE LOVE SONG

also try "forever be mine" by bitty mclean

thats another GREAT SONG

also ANY boys 2 men song is also good

Source(s): personal experience

If it means a lot to you - a day to remember