I need a good Pokemon White team WITHOUT Samurott/Rate this team?

I just beat the game again so I would like to build a team that I am not familiar with. I've been using Samurott for basically every single New Game I start, and he's been amazing. But I seriously want to try someone else. I've tried the two others, but none of them really shine. I need help with a team... show more I just beat the game again so I would like to build a team that I am not familiar with. I've been using Samurott for basically every single New Game I start, and he's been amazing. But I seriously want to try someone else. I've tried the two others, but none of them really shine. I need help with a team as well (Please only include Unova Poke)

1. Starter - ??? It's between Serperior and Emboar, since I don't want to use Samurott for now.
2. Sawsbuck: It's a must-have, because I've never used it even though I've wanted to forever. So I've decided to use this guy.
3. Archeops: I've used this and Carracosta, and this guy is way better, IMO. I want one of the fossils, though, and Archeops is just my opinion.
4. Haxorus: I've used this guy, and he really shines! I don't know, should I continue using him or not?
5. ??? Need a possible electric type, but all of them really suck. Eelektross is good, but hard to train. Maybe Klingklang?
6. It's Chandelure/Jellicent. I'm not sure which one to use, even if I do get Emboar, I'd still like Chandelure. D':

Please help improve this team!