Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 8 years ago

Do you think Jessica jung is a virgin?

MATURE ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE

so me and my homie were having a discussion and somehow we ended up debating whether or not jessica jung from Girls Generation had sex before.

My argument is that she's way too hot to not have had sex before, i don't give a **** how innocent they're supposed to be.

my friend said she's too innocent, and her nickname "sexica" only means she's sexy and did not have sex.

what do you guys think? i know there's know proof but hey, just drop an opinion :D

Update:

typo: no proof*

and i put travel in korea because i couldn't find the regular korea option

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

In my opinion, I'm pretty sure she still have not have sex because they are under strict supervision by their managers, and they even have to ask permission to go outside of the house(that is how strict it is). Plus, they are always in intense training and they are always traveling around. Plus, koreans are very conservative about sex before marriage.

• 8 years ago

Umm... mature answer? This question does not seem mature to me.

This kind of question should not really be thrown out there to be discussed anyway. Those singers are out there to make a living to be innocent and pure and this is the korean kpop's way for their music industry to grow. If we start to discuss if they have had sex or not, most likely there won't be any satisfactory answer.

It is the same as asking if Britney Spears had sex before she is 20. Any answer indicate 'no', people will say 'yeah, right...' US music industry just full of sexual contents and that is their way to grow.

20 years later, when Jessica is looking after her 10 years old son, we all get the proof if she had sex.

• 8 years ago

based on the fact that she's part of sm-meaning that anyone signed to sm isn't allowed to date AND they most likely have a female manager living with them-she's a virgin. unless she lost it before debuting, and basically trainee days, then she wouldn't have time, and based on that too, she would've been too young. so my guess is she's still a virgin, most idols are if they're signed to the big 3, (exceptions of certain ones though... like GD) :P but yeah, hope that helps.

• 8 years ago

She can't even go visit her parents back home nor take care of her sister Krystal that much. How can she have the time to go around and have sex? :O Just my opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes definitely :P It's Sica, lolol, they're super conservative over there. And also, even if she did come from here, she went there when she was super young, so she didnt get much of a chance to develop American attitudes towards sex. And yup, your friends' right about the nickname ^^ Yuri's hot, HyunA's hot... etc. but they're the most innocent people on the planet ^^

• 8 years ago

Honestly, she prolly had the chance to before debut.but now..highly unllikely since SM is so strict xD

• 8 years ago

Uh yeah, shes probably a virgin. SM doesn't give time for them to have their free time to get it on.. Plus, They're so innocent! I can't imagine Sica like that e__e

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ermmm, what does this have to do with travel in Korea? Planning on traveling to look up a celebrity?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i disagree. i beieve she did have sex. think about it, most people lose their virginities when they're 18-20, why..or how wouldn't she have done it already?

Hope I helped.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

NO. SHE DID NOT HAVE SEX. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -PUNCHES WALL-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.