17 year old male virgin - could really use some advice?...?

Hey, I'm a 17 year old guy, and i'm currently a virgin out of my own choice. I don't smoke, drink or take any drugs and I've had chances in the past to have sex but I've declined because I want it to be with someone who I actually care for, love and respect. However, all of my friends are not... show more Hey, I'm a 17 year old guy, and i'm currently a virgin out of my own choice. I don't smoke, drink or take any drugs and I've had chances in the past to have sex but I've declined because I want it to be with someone who I actually care for, love and respect.

However, all of my friends are not virgins, and It's now getting to the point where I'm thinking, should I really be waiting for the perfect girl? I want it to be a special and memorable occurrence but I don't like anyone I know in that way so If I carry on the way I am, waiting for someone who I am in a stable relationship with, I could be waiting so long that they'd have to make a sequel to "The 40 Year Old Virgin" Lol. So my dilemma is really whether I should wait for someone "special" (This may take years and years and i'm not sure if i want that) or should I just go out and enjoy myself, but risk regretting it later on, wishing i'd had saved it for someone special....any advice on what I should do? Thanks in advance!