Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 8 years ago

How do you fix http server error 403 ps3?

I just bought the new zombie map pack (Escalation), and when I try to download it, it gives me server error 403

how can I fix it?

Best Answer

At this moment, PS3 is having a lot of errors showing up when downloading new content. It's still not at its best since their servers were hacked, so you'll have to try to download it later. Believe me when I say that this is happening to everyone.

Source(s): I've had the same problems before.

Be sure your internet connection is properly working. If so, then try resetting the router. If it still continues, reset the PS3 and check your internet connection on the PS3 to make sure it's good. Then try again. If it still fails, then that's a server error on Sony's side and there's nothing you can do but wait until they fix it.

I am having the same exact problem its really is pissing me off but I guess everyone is having the same problem I bet sony is fixing the problem right now.