How can I amplify the signal from my head phone jack to operate a relay with a 3-32VDC range?

I'm trying to power some lights directly from my computers headphone jack using a D2w203F relay. The problem is that the headphone jack isn't supplying a strong enough voltage to operate the relay like I want it to. Could anyone hook me up with a circuit diagram that would help me amplify the signal from my... show more I'm trying to power some lights directly from my computers headphone jack using a D2w203F relay. The problem is that the headphone jack isn't supplying a strong enough voltage to operate the relay like I want it to. Could anyone hook me up with a circuit diagram that would help me amplify the signal from my headphone jack so that it would operate a 3-32VDC relay? pictures would help alot!
1 answer 1