Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 8 years ago

What is a song I can dedicate to my amazing boyfriend? (10 points)?

I want a nice song I can sing to him that relates to our relationship, preferably country<3 He's the only man I've ever loved and I lost my virginity to him <3 He's never dated a girl he thought was a genuinely good person before and I warmed his cold heart and broke down the walls he had built up<3 We are so in love.

Best Answer

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? - Thompson Square

Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland

The Real Thing - Boys Like Girls

Crazier - Taylor Swift

I'd Lie - Taylor Swift

Always Be My Baby - David Cook

Faithfully - Journey

I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

Mine - Taylor Swift

Our Song - Taylor Swift

Someone Like You - Boys LIke Girls

You and Me - Lifehouse

From This Moment On - Shania Twain

You're Still The One - Shania Twain

Amazed - Lonestar

I Love You This Big - Scotty McCreery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epcdczE2v-o

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): My iPod

If you think this is one of those times then you are in the right place. This guide is all about getting that one last chance to make things right. This guide will give you the knowledge that you need to get your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend back and keep them. Learn here https://tr.im/4mL6h

If your relationship still doesn’t work, then you can rest assured that this relationship wasn’t meant to be. But if it works, you will be glad that you took the time to read these 3 steps.

These 3 steps are based on simple psychological techniques that work extremely well after a breakup. It’s not some mind tricks and cheap gimmicks that you will use to trick your ex into getting back together. If you are planning to trick your ex or force them into being with you, you are just going to end up in another miserable breakup. This guide will teach you how to start a new relationship with your ex; a relationship that actually has a chance of being a long lasting healthy relationship. Not the same old one which ended in this breakup.

UR ALLL WRONGG ! each of the ppl who in simple terms answer none of those songs r songs u supply a lap dance to ! more beneficial Like a quite Ricky Songg orr hmm its nott romantic Tooo Shorttt- Shake That Monkey trading places by technique of Usher THATTS A BOMBB song or Striptease and light fixtures Out by technique of Danity Kane theres more beneficial yet idnt remember

• D K

This is a song from a guy to a girl but You're Amazing, by Bruno Mars is a really nice song.

Probably doesnt work in your situation but thought Id throw it out there.

=o)

Well my favorie country song is 1000 Faces by Randy Montanna But if your singing to your boyfriend it might not work out so well.... But its up to you (:

• Nadyne

The first part of the song is...Oh i love you girl, you work and pay half the rent. Your the one I'm goin make my wife...about all the other girls I've had? well baby I just told you half.

Source(s): have yu been experienced? Well I AM

there are like 100 songs that are like that, but they're pop songs. so for country id have to say "feels so right" by alabama

johnny and june. are you gonna kiss me or not. unstoppable. keep on lovin you. need you now. gettin you home. just by bein you. your man josh turner <3

i dont wanna miss a thing by aerosmith!!!!!!!! <3

1