How do you see the Future for Teenagers of Today?

Knowing that there seems to be no such thing as virtue or respect among a younger audience and so many are either on drugs, selling drugs or dropping out and not receiving a full education or they grow up in gang violence or simply because of the messed up economy. How would you predict the future for teens of... show more Knowing that there seems to be no such thing as virtue or respect among a younger audience and so many are either on drugs, selling drugs or dropping out and not receiving a full education or they grow up in gang violence or simply because of the messed up economy. How would you predict the future for teens of today? In my opinion, in our era (I'm 17-Female) things will become much more difficult. We will struggle and there will be more negativity among us than that of our days as teenagers. I understand that we are the future. But with so many teenagers going through the things we do today,what do you predict our future would be like tomorrow. In other words, do you believe in "Children are the Future"?
6 answers 6