Should I raise my child with Latin as their first language?

Of course, I speak English, Spanish, and am in the process of learning Esperanto and Chinese all of which are more spoken languages BUT I think Latin as a first language will open a door to all western communication. As they get older, I'll quickly add English and they'll probably be brought up in America.... show more Of course, I speak English, Spanish, and am in the process of learning Esperanto and Chinese all of which are more spoken languages BUT I think Latin as a first language will open a door to all western communication. As they get older, I'll quickly add English and they'll probably be brought up in America. They won't have communication deficiencies in that case.

Also, does the fact that my child will become a native speaker make Latin a "living" language again?
Update: To the genious who would call out my grammar,
when writing on the internet, it is not unheard of to skip customary language patterns for the purpose of efficiency in time.