NANDI
Lv 6
NANDI asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you agree with Dig Vijay Singh that Suresh Kalmadi and Ashok Chava are innocent?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It reminds me of Great Kamaraj's sentence "Ore Kuttaiyil Ooriya Mattaigal".

"Ore Kuttaiyil Ooriya Mattaigal" - It means the coconut leaves,"Mattaigal" in Tamil,soaked in the same dirty pond will have the same properties of the dirty pond.

He actually quoted this to emphasize that whether DMK or AIDMK,both are corruptive,rules Tamil Nadu it won't make any difference like the coconut leaves retaining the properties of the dirty pond where cattle,pigs have their wash.

Had the doyen Congress member Kamaraj,ex CM of Tamil Nadu and King Maker of India,been alive he would have quoted the same "Mattaigal" but not dipped in a dirty pond but in a stinking gutter to refer Dig Vijay Singh,Suresh KalmadimAshok Chavan and many more Congress "Mattaigal" who are all ruthlessly corrupt.

• Hell No

Suresh Kalmadi and Ashok Chavan, along with Dig vijay Singh are far from being innocent.

• 9 years ago

Is Diggy the Almighty GOD that everything that he spouts becomes Gospel and

People should start to get material for a New Bible?If people start to ignore him instead of giving him importance that moron of a defanged cobra will get back into his basket.He is all hot air.The venom that he thinks he sprays around is pure

liquid excrement stinking to the high heavens that Gods have begun using clothes

pins to close their noses.As for your main question the answer is NO.Absolutely

and totally disagree.Kalmadi and Chavan are as innocent as Afzal Guru and Kasab.

Have a Nice Day.

Edit:- As far as Diggy is concerned, Osama Bin Laden,Adolf Hitler,Josef Stalin,

Idi Amin are all innocent babies.I am informed that he is researching to establish that Judas who fingered Jesus was not only innocent but a much maligned man.

Diggy has made it his mission to prove that all historic and historical criminals like

Jack the Ripper,Charles Manson and their ilk were all as innocent as new born babes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not at all. Digvijoy Singh should never be taken seriously. His utterances have always been controversial, and the Congress Party has always kept distance from his versions.

A few days back, Jaswant Singh had, all in a sudden, demanded that Kanimozi and A. Raza should be granted bail. Such Politicians are real blots on Indian Politics.

Source(s): CA/
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The problem is not that Digvijay singh is serious while making statements, my trouble is that this very guy is nurturing the future PM candidate from Congress party under his mentor ship.............

Now i am 100% sure that wikileaks cables regarding Rahul gandhi statement on Saffron Terror as a big threat to India then Islamic fundamentalism were true as these lines can also be attributed to Mr.Digvijay singh...............

• 9 years ago

Both these people have shared their loot with Madam so Dig vijay singh is entrusted with the job of clearing their name.

• Sudan
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

After some day he will say Kasab and Afzal are innocent and Osama'ji' was the peaceful man.

He can say anything, who is taking him seriously ?

He is diverting the attention of media from failed episod of Maha panchayat where all farmers are having the feelings of chiting by Rahul and diggi was guide and orgenizer there.

• 9 years ago

Diggi Raja is always right - he is an oracle and beyond everyone else. Next he will say Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kasab are innocent and we must have to accept it is a gospel truth.

• 9 years ago

Raja is dharti ka sachcha lal hai. Usko Hindustan ka President bana do. Woh bi khush, apan ko bhi chain : phokat me judgement nahi milega. Afzal bhai aur Kasab bhai ki appeal bhi manzoor hone ki guarantee.

• I wonder, you still take his statements seriously and take Yahoo bandwidth on task. Lets see, what is your best guess, how will he revert back from his statement? Calling media miss-queted him or something else?

B.t.w, you have three names in your question, and only one right. Any special affection or close connection with Mr. Suresh Kalmadi?

Closing note, who is innocent and who is culprit will now be only decided by court of now, neither by Digvijay Singh, nor by anyone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.