I accidentally scared baby birds from their nest, will the mother come back?

I was trying to take a picture of the nest with camera on a tripod, and lifted the tripod up, and all of the baby birds (well not that young, they had wings and were about the size of a normal bird) flew out. And the mother and father bird (guessing because they were the biggest and collecting worms) we chirping.... show more I was trying to take a picture of the nest with camera on a tripod, and lifted the tripod up, and all of the baby birds (well not that young, they had wings and were about the size of a normal bird) flew out. And the mother and father bird (guessing because they were the biggest and collecting worms) we chirping. I am afraid that the mother bird will never find her baby birds.
I feel awful is there anything i can do to help them find eachother? The baby birds are all waiting on the ground of the tree their nest is in.They are big but i think still young because their mouths are open for food. :(