My boyfriend only wants oral sex?

Me and my boyfriend are in our early twenties. We've been dating for a couple of months. Everything is going great, but are sexual life is alittle out of balance. The first "intimate" encounters we've had, have been oral sex. He loves it, like all guys. He loves giving me oral as well.... show more Me and my boyfriend are in our early twenties. We've been dating for a couple of months. Everything is going great, but are sexual life is alittle out of balance.

The first "intimate" encounters we've had, have been oral sex. He loves it, like all guys. He loves giving me oral as well. Yesterday we gave eachother oral sex and I told him I want to have "intercourse"! Its not the first time we've tried, but everytime we do he just can't finish. HE'S NOT GAY! Just had to make that clear.

He's told me he prefers having oral then actully having intercourse. Should I be worried about this? Will he ever have intercourse? Or should I move on.

I try not to make it a big deal because I to love oral sex and he's, really good at it. But I'm worried that we'll never have passionate sex. HELP!!