My boyfriend only wants oral sex?

Me and my boyfriend are in our early twenties. We've been dating for a couple of months. Everything is going great, but are sexual life is alittle out of balance.

The first "intimate" encounters we've had, have been oral sex. He loves it, like all guys. He loves giving me oral as well. Yesterday we gave eachother oral sex and I told him I want to have "intercourse"! Its not the first time we've tried, but everytime we do he just can't finish. HE'S NOT GAY! Just had to make that clear.

He's told me he prefers having oral then actully having intercourse. Should I be worried about this? Will he ever have intercourse? Or should I move on.

I try not to make it a big deal because I to love oral sex and he's, really good at it. But I'm worried that we'll never have passionate sex. HELP!!

Favorite Answer

He's not telling the whole truth. you should not be having any sex with him without a full explanation. he's probably not aware that he's homosexual but he probably will come out in a few years. sorry but you'll end up frustrated and disappointed. You won't like this answer but I'm telling you from years and years of witness, experience and knowledge. it's ok to date him though he's gay but you'll never have children or much of a future with him. so have fun and enjoy the fling.

• liz

Seems he is addicted to oral sex, seriously this can be a problem if you are not getting satisfied through intercourse. I would personally stop giving him oral, sex is more than that and besides it can give you jaw ache if thats all you do.

Speak to him next time he wants oral, say its wonderful when you share that but you want more than that. Even if he cant "finish" with intercourse perhaps you could finish him in another way but at least it gives you the chance for the orgasm you want.

Men are funny creatures, their ego's are massive and are easily bruised and only you know how far you can take this conversation. If you get nowhere then I think its time to move on to someone who can give you everything as far as intimacy is concerned.

Best of luck.

• Poppet

This is a red flag. If you two can not come to an agreement for both your mutual pleasure then the relationship is a fail. Oral is good and I love it. I love actual sex too. I would NOT be willing to be in a relationship that only consisted of oral sex. If he is unable to orgasm from actual sex then he has either mental or physical issues. Either way he needs to see a doctor.

I was with a man who had a similar problem. He could not maintain an erection for oral sex nor could he for any position where I would be on top. He refused to see a problem and I was unwilling to deal with his issues for a lifetime. Relationship fail.

Every guy will have his preference, as will every girl. I personally don't enjoy receiving oral all that much. It's fun as a warm up, but it just doesn't do it for me in the end...

He may be lazy, doesn't really want to work at it. He may be uncomfortable with it. Maybe he is self-conscious about it. It may also be you. There's a lot of things it could be. If you are thinking of moving on after only a few tries, you don't sound like a girl that is committed to him anyway, just wanting sex. So, yeah, leave him.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My boyfriend only wants oral sex?

The first "intimate" encounters we've had, have been oral sex. He loves it, like all guys. He loves giving me oral...

Source(s): boyfriend oral sex: https://biturl.im/LtDOP

I wonder... when he can get you with the starters. Why can't he move further with the next part of Oral Sex i.e. Intercourse.

Two things run on my mind for his avoidance!

1) He's afraid whether he will be able to keep up the relationship for long term with you. I mean, he might be thinking if he opts for an intercourse with you. He is supposed to marry you! Or else he would be in trouble!

2) Read The First Option :)

A lot of guys prefer oral sex to intercourse. There's no reason why you can't do both. Just finish him off orally or manually after intercourse.

If you're using a condom during intercourse, this may also be why he can't get off that way. Some guys just can't get enough stimulation through the condom. Take it off after intercourse and finish him off some other way.

I thing your boyfriend almost watching blue films so he mostly interested on that, he may be some week so he doing like this to satisfy to u only, he is a greate fellow to giving u more satisfaction without any boring nes, u also give him by oral, ok keep it up, happy life

That's a lil odd bc most guys want intercourse over oral. Just voice ur concerns to him that's the best way.....you will want more...just b honest

Talk to him about it, maybe he just thinks he can please you more through oral and he just wants to put your pleasure first. Maybe you guys can have actual sex and he can make you c*m but maybe he doesn't have to c*m and you can finish him off some other way. But talk to him about it.