Would you vote for someone who doesn't read a document (especially of it is only four pages long) before they?

sign it? Isn't that kind of well, stupid?

I am talking about the "marriage vow" document that Bachman signed without knowing there was something in it about how good slavery was for black American children. UGH....

Favorite Answer

OOOOO---kay!!! Toonistcar90 that's a good question. But mine is better. How about good ol' George Bush, Jr who signed off on a war because of WMD( Weapons of mass destruction), that no one found, resulting in most of his staff resignining. What about the stimulus checks that were circulated that was to jumpstart the economy that didn't happen? What about signing off on a deal with Halliburton that hasn't shown any progress? Oh, that's right! Bush can't read or spell! This is why he was reading to second graders while we were under attack! Yep! That's his caliber!

By the way, Bachman has a lot of explaining to do. Such as, where does she get off supposedly reciting African- American history and claiming that her fore fathers fought hard to reverse those wrongs? What history books was she reading from? If everything was so honky-dory then we wouldn't have had any need for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: Malcom X, Booker T. Washington, W. E. B. DuBois, Frederick Douglass, Thurgood Marshall, Shirley Chisolm, Angela Davis, John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, etc. Catch my drift?

Source(s): Mother, Grandmother, African/Native American

would you vote for someone who cried a lot and crapped their diaper?

Oh, wait, my question was too vague wasn't it? Wonder where I got the idea to ask you a vague question that really can't be answered intelligently?

EDIT: Oh I get it! Don't vote for Bachman because of some obscure documents some propagndist Soros paid a hole dredged up that we don't get to see, as opposed to Obama who shoved an unconstitutional economy ruining 2700 page piece of legislation down the throat of Congress without a chance to read it? And all the other similar garbage he's done like the same deal with the "Stimulus which ended up being an Organized crime payoff to his supporters for their bribes?

Now that I see what you're talking about, this is one of the stupidest out of context questions I've ever seen in my life, lol.

Bachmann does have an eye for detail. At least I can rest assured that this woman will Never be President of the United States, not in 2012, not ever.

That sounds like the millions of foreclosure documents never read and signed.

• Literally 100% of Democrats DEMAND "vote first read later." No exceptions. You KNEW that.

Also there was no such thing in the document Bachman signed. You DIDN'T know that because your owners lied to you.

• rusty

Look at the stimulus ! Now we find out that there was 10,000,000 dollars in there for project gun runner/ fast and furious ! Pelosi said we would love it when we found out what was in it !

Wow so you want to whine about that after the democrats shoved the obama care and the stimulus and made them into laws without reading them ! too funny !

• GARF

Well, we have to elect someone and none of them bother reading legislation. But then, like ObamaCare, the legislation was not even written by the bureaucrats before the Democrats passed it into law.

Yes. Obama and Holder could have a least read the AZ immigration law before they attacked it.

"we have to pass the bill before we know what is in it" ~Nancy Pelosi ( D )

"no one has the time to read a 2400 page bill.. that's crazy" ~John Conyers ( D )

Source(s): I guess some people vote the party line no matter what

Sadly many people have.