100% due to the UK Corrupticians..I am a poor and disabled expat...?

I suffered severe head-injury due to the UK government, and was hence certified unfit for work for life. After initial argument, the Conservative office agreed that as my mother had been forced to take me with her when she retired abroad due to the care I needed because of the injuries I suffered because of them I would receive a full pension for life wherever I settled to suffer in this world.. She died early because of the additional stresses and strains caused because of the injuries because of the UK government - an employyee of theirs while he was working for them, en route to collect the troops!

Anyway, the Labour office, when they came to office, cut my supposedly uncuttable pension and then ignored all my pleas for them to rectify their mistake... Due to the decision-making difficulties I have because of the injuries caused by this government I have been unable for years to know what to do and have suffered very badly because of this. The anger at their idiocies and miserness has broken relationships I was intent on keeping, ..I suffer from suicidal tendencies because of these injuries and hence they are attemptin g to incite my suicide - perhaps they are after an extra few pennies...

What can I do?

I will list the problems.

1.I suffer severe head-injuries because of the UK government.

2. I was hence certified unemployable.

3. I was hence taken with my mother who had made previous arrangements to retire abroad.

4. relationships - although I am disabled - were broken because of the stresses suffered by myself because of this.

5. I was incited - a common head-injury symptom - into overreacting...

(I threatened Gordon brown with a suicide bomb! - 'he wants me dead I'll take him with me' to see a Judge and explain my distress at what they have caused - my injuries and hence disabilities and hence certification of unfit for work for life and many other problems.

In 1996 an agreement was made between us that no further action would be taken but as they have commenced this 'Action' by cutting my pension.this must validate my claim.

I claim, for the theft of my entitled pension and hence the opportunities I would have experience if the theft had not occurred, ..and hence my mother's early death due to the anger I suffered due to the injuries I suffered due to the government and hence due to the additional stresses and strains she was forced - by the government's actions - to experience.

As I am surviving - almost! - on the illegally cut pension - as I was disabled by them and hence they forced my mother who had made prior arrangements to retire abroad...to take me with her - hence I am abroad because of them, ..and my relationships - marriages- have been ruined because of the additional stresses and strains I have suffered because of this - and because the Government are fully aware of the difficulties this causes relevant to head-injured people...I claim, what can I claim?

The full repayment of what they have stolen - plus interest!, plus compensation for the stolen opportunities(Although this is a possibility they cannot say these opportunities would not have happened) amd hence I claim £999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.00, ..for example, for the lottery winning I would have earned...and the winnings at the US casino I would have visited with my lucky $1..while visiting my elder brother who works there - and as I was following 'in his footsteps' this could have happened to me...

Many years have passed since this robbery began, ..hence the sum claimed.

This will need to be done, as I am a poor pensioner!, on a payment on completion arrangement, ..as I cannot lose. I am to blame for nothing, ..my brain was smashed by them!

I am in Bulgaria now, where I was forced to relocate after my mother's death and as I was unable to survive there without her financial help...

Favorite Answer

"I suffer severe head-injuries because of the UK government."

Please elaborate.

"I threatened Gordon brown with a suicide bomb!"

Probably not a wise move. People have been thrown in jail for less

"In 1996 an agreement was made between us that no further action would be taken "

Gordon Brown didn't get into office until 2007

"my mother's early death due to the anger I suffered due to the injuries I suffered due to the government and hence due to the additional stresses and strains she was forced - by the government's actions - to experience"

That's quite a stretch. If anything she would've been effected more by your piss poor coping skills one would think.

"hence I claim £999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999…‡ .."

BWHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

"for example, for the lottery winning I would have earned...and the winnings at the US casino I would have visited with my lucky $1..while visiting my elder brother who works there - and as I was following 'in his footsteps' this could have happened to me..."

Good luck proving that. I mean what or the odds that you wouldn't have hit the jackpot? Hint: They are much. much, several thousand-fold lower.

"I am to blame for nothing"

Debatable

"I am in Bulgaria now, where I was forced to relocate after my mother's death and as I was unable to survive there without her financial help..."

Enjoy your stay

Source(s): I'm about 90% sure this just a troll question. But to give credit where credit is due, it's pretty clever. I tip my hat to you sir.

1. So how is the governments fault you have a head injury? You never explained you just kept repeating it

2. She died because of the stress of caring for you? Because of the government? Come on man

3. You threatened to suicide bomb the ex priminister? That's retarded

4. This question is retarded. You went on to say you're claiming for the apparent lottery money and stuff you would've won if you had the money you apparently deserve. What kind of retarded logic is that?

Stop trying to get money out of a government that whilst is a crappy government had not ruined your life. You being like this is what is ruining your life.

Grow up.

Also you keep doing this over and over again. You clearly are not right in the head at all.

i think you need to see some kind of mental specialist. what you're saying is the government has ruined your life. you sound obsessed with the government and are blaming them for your way of life. my life is not good, yes i can sit and blame the government and so can half the ,but although we moan and criticise them we do our best and get on with life. you sound like whatever goes wrong for you, is everyone's fault but yours!