How do I get rid of steam login?

When i login to my computer, the steam login pops up. how do i make this disappear? I just dont like it popping up on me.

• Karlos
    Favorite Answer

go onto steam click view and settings at the top left corner then when it pops up click interface and uncheck "run steam when my computer starts".

• twardy

Uninstall steam and reinstall it examine no remember if it quite works.....if no longer ......uninstall thoroughly ..... get rid of steam and the steam folder in ~/Library/utility help/ and the only in ~/archives/ and the alternative report in ~/Library/possibilities/ THEN attempt it returned. it may are starting to be caught in offline mode the 1st time. as quickly as you do all that obtain and deploy returned. Open the terminal and then reproduction and run this... Code: rm -R ~/Library/utility help/Steam this could delete Steams settings archives. as quickly as that has executed, re-run Steam and attempt returned. desire this effectual.

Well there's two options start run msconfig unchecked steam.exe I think its under boot or type your login and check remember password it will auto log u in everytime