Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, would you get turned off by this?

Let's say your bf was an environmental engineer concentrated in water quality, and one day you and he were hiking on a mountain range in the winter and he said "You see all this snow? This is all going to be Denver's water supply in the summer."

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dea
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, not at all.

• 9 years ago

heck no!!!!!!! i think thats awesome! im a huge environmentalist, started a recycling program in my school with my girl scout troop and everything. i took a tour of Covanta, a recycled energy factory, and have done eco tours. im also concerned with the quality of water (especially in other 3rd world countries) and using the most natural means possible for anything!

and the fact that your hiking together makes it that much better :D

• 9 years ago

No, I think that that is an interesting fact. Water quality is a big deal. Us girls might not be turned on, butwe definitely won't be turned off.

• 9 years ago

Haha no, don't worry. It's really not a big deal. And besides, it shows that he's passionate (or cares) about his job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

if your girlfriend started acting weird after you said this, then it's her just being weird. Nothing about this comment is "weird" if anything, it makes you seem intelligent. Lol

• 9 years ago

No..thats a statement not a turnoff?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haha no its not even a turn on

• 9 years ago

No, why would it be a turn off?? Its just a statement..

• 9 years ago

No, thats kinda silly, its reality!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.