What chance do I have of contracting an STD if I sleep with an escort?

I suffer from Erectile Dysfunction and Retarded Ejacuation. I have had difficulty in dealing with both of these problems in relationships with women. I find that performance drugs like Viagra and Cialis help the ED problem but there doesn't seem to be much help for the ejaculation problem. When I masturbate... show more I suffer from Erectile Dysfunction and Retarded Ejacuation. I have had difficulty in dealing with both of these problems in relationships with women. I find that performance drugs like Viagra and Cialis help the ED problem but there doesn't seem to be much help for the ejaculation problem. When I masturbate alone, I seem to have no problems. But in a relationship, I find it difficult to relax and concentrate on pleasing myself. I am more focused on pleasing her. Often I find that if I give her oral sex or use a dildo or vibrator on her, she's done, even before we start intercourse.
My girlfriends in the past have refused to talk dirty to me and role play.
When I went to a strip club, the stripper talked dirty with me and went along with role playing. But the private VIP lap dance I got was so expensive, one of my buddies said "for that amount of money, why don't you just get an escort?"
I would use a condom. But I am not sure if I can still contract HIV/AIDs or an STD or a virus like HPV even if I use a condom. It is also possible that I could show not outward symptoms, but become ill much later on or carry a virus to the woman in my next relationship.
I suppose I am using myself as a human guinea pig here.
I have been masturbating to magazines like Playboy and Penthouse and watching adult movies. It could be that, compared to those models, actresses, and the dancers I see at the strip clubs, ordinary girlfriends are dull by comparison.
Please stick to medical information in your answer. If you answer with comments about that it's immoral and so forth, that's not the answer I am looking for. Thanks.
Update: EDIT- This is not a religious or morality question. Therefore, I would appreciate that you neither God bless me nor damn me. And just because prostitution may be illegal in some states, it is not illegal in all states. So what you have is a morality issue= religion. So please do not force your religious views upon... show more EDIT- This is not a religious or morality question. Therefore, I would appreciate that you neither God bless me nor damn me.
And just because prostitution may be illegal in some states, it is not illegal in all states. So what you have is a morality issue= religion. So please do not force your religious views upon me and judge me.
I am asking a medical question and I want medical, not moral answers.
Update 2: Edit- What do you call a woman who fakes orgasms for a man's money? A housewife. Pray for me? this is not the religion section. I'll pray to Satan himself before I get down on my kneels and worship some make believe idol. Take your cross and shove it. Take your fake Bible and shove that too. You are nothing but... show more Edit- What do you call a woman who fakes orgasms for a man's money? A housewife. Pray for me? this is not the religion section. I'll pray to Satan himself before I get down on my kneels and worship some make believe idol. Take your cross and shove it. Take your fake Bible and shove that too. You are nothing but God's bitches prostituting a lie on people like me. Go to hell.