What is the answer to this word scramble?

My friend is teaching a small group for a children's event in a few weeks and one of the activities is a word scramble which has to do with outer space. We, along with approximately 11 other people tried to figure out what all of the words were because for some reason or another there was no word bank or key... show more My friend is teaching a small group for a children's event in a few weeks and one of the activities is a word scramble which has to do with outer space. We, along with approximately 11 other people tried to figure out what all of the words were because for some reason or another there was no word bank or key for the teachers. We figured out all but one.

I'm hoping that someone on here might be able to figure it out. As I said the theme is outer space so if you know the answer please tell me so that I can tell my friend.

The letters are: LEAALMNG

At the bottom there is a surprise statement, which we figured out despite not knowing the final word. Because of this we know that the 2nd letter is one of the A(s).

Thanks so much.