Katy Perry or designer handbag?!!?!?

Well i love katy perry and my mom was going to take me and 2 of my cousins to one of her concerts. I also want a micheal kors bag for $198 but i can only choose one!!!! Please help me decide!!!!:/

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Katy Perry, no doubt about it. Im going to her concert too. I heard its an amazing show, it got rated high. But it might be sold out where you live. So if it is, buy the bag.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Katy perry concert will last a few hours while the bag will last you for a long time. If you go to the concert, you have bragging rights (tell everyone you seen her live) and get to listen to a great singer. The expensive bag in the other hand is going to style you up. If you can buy the bag later on, you should go to the concert. If you are going to be broke, I suggest you get the bag.

If it was me, I would get the bag. I love Katy Perry but I can listen to her anytime I want on my IPOD! :D

• 9 years ago

go for the michael kors bag. the katy perry concert would be cool, but after that one night its over, besides a few pictures you put on facebook. The Kors bag youd have the rest of the year and longer. anyway, ive been to katy perry in concert, she isnt too good, without all the machines to improve her voice, she sounds pretty raspy

• 9 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this but Katy Perry. You may only get this chance once. Something like a purse will always be there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

katy perry . you might never get the chance again but you can save up for a bag . so go for katy perry

• 9 years ago

Katy Perry concerts only happen once every while,

But you could buy that bag ANYTIME.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It depends. If you actually have a chance of meeting her take the concert or if you have close up seats. If not take the bag

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

katy perry

• 9 years ago

go to the gig you can buy a bag any time you can't see your fave band or artist anytime

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.