Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

Why do older women look better in tights than younger women?

Cilla black looks better than cat deeley, tina turner better than beyonce, joan collins better than zoe lucker - why can't these girls compete with their older counterparts?

Favorite Answer

er well in the end that's your opinion...

Older Women In Tights

I gotta say I am older and I have never thought I looked better than a young girl in tights. Maybe something else................and I don't care to compete with any females. Unless it's in sports, pool, etc.

No, tan pores and skin is a approaches overvalued and it would not make mild pores and skin "captivating". you're captivating once you're organic, pretend tans look undesirable. extremely once you have mild hair and lightweight eyes.

Well, what's old or not is subjective. But I'm 34 and as far as women my senior go, I agree.

• Ken

You're right. Everybody still calls my grandmama a GILF. I think she sparks their wild fantasies of her in tights

• Beer

ONLY IF HIDEOUS IS THE NEW PRETTY.

Umm they don't.

Source(s): You are probably an old woman trying to make you guys look good lol.