Best Crash Bandicoot games for Ps2...?

I'm going to buy a few more ps2 games, i already have crash the wrath of cortex and twinsanity. Any others that you would recommend from crash? also what other games are a must have for ps2?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Katlvr
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Crash of the Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant. They are different in terms of gameplay, but they're VERY fun. You now can use a few combat moves in addition to the spin, you have an upgrading system to get new moves. You can use Aku Aku (who got a new design to look more mask-like) to control new, huge enemies called Titans. Some of which were mutated from old Crash enemies. It's basically a whole new world for Crash and it's very fun, if a bit simple. The characters got some redesigns which may or may not be good depending on the person. The company that made it just wanted to give them a more modern, edgy look. Most of the characters are easily recognizable, though, and the comedy that's a trademark of Crash is still around. If you want to see the game, watch some videos on Youtube and make your opinion. As long as you have an open mind to the new stuff, the games will be a blast.

(If you're too tired to read this part, just ignore it)

Other games I'd recommend are as follows:

M-Rated games.

God of War I and II.

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

T-Rated games.

Ratchet and Clank, all of them for PS2 except the PSP ports.

E10+

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning.

The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best Crash Bandicoot games for Ps2...?

I'm going to buy a few more ps2 games, i already have crash the wrath of cortex and twinsanity. Any others that you would recommend from crash? also what other games are a must have for ps2?

Source(s): crash bandicoot games ps2: https://biturl.im/lqgHj
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.