HELPPP Bond prices are determined by which of the following?
b. None of the choices provided here are true
c. The future value of the face value
d. The present value of the coupon payments
e. The present value of the coupon payments and face value
Which of the following is not true of bonds?
1. They are a means for companies to raise capital
2. They are typically safer than stocks
3. They make a bond purchaser a creditor to the company
4. All of the above are true
5. They have a finite life cycle
Which of the following types of bonds is sold at a discount from face and does not pay coupon payments?
a. Regular bonds
b. Aggregate bonds
c. Passive bonds
e. None of the choices provided here are true
THE THIRD question could be in MULTIPLE answers!