witch is better a toyota tacoma or dodge dakota?

need a truck, but I also need to know witch one would be the best in power, gas miles, duration and etc...please if u can compare number that would be the best(how long does the engine go for, mpgs, power), because I don't really want to have any problems to deal with!?!????

Best Answer

Toyota. The Dodge will be a constant problem and is typically favored by people who think professional wrestling is real and live in homes that have wheels.

Toyota Tacoma is the best one. Good rated company regarding to engine and it will work for longer of course.Although Dodge is not bad too but you now that toyota is the oldest one has got hard body too yeah.

My dad has a Toyota pick-up that has lasted ~350,000 miles (engine replacement @ 300,000). Although repairs are few and far between, he does any mechanic work himself and takes great care of it.

My mom has a 4-runner still going strong at ~320,000.

My first Camry made it to ~290,000 (Third-owner, and I'm very hard on cars).

My second Camry has never had to be repaired at ~180,000.

I will probably never buy any other brand.

All you have to do with a Toyota is take care of it, and it will go far.

I agree with joe. Toyota has a much better reputation, better fuel economy, some say the ride is more comfortable, and they are known for going on and on and on if you keep up regular maintenance. I'd go for the Tacoma, hands down.

Toyota will last A LOT longer.

Dodge kinda just turns to **** after a while.

Source(s): Brain/experience

Take it from a mechanic...TOYOTA. Dodge is ok but see alot of problems on them

Source(s): mechanic
  • .

Toyota is better!! And very easy to get parts +service

I'd have to say the dodge just go look at their site it should tell u about their trucks

Source(s): A friend of my fiancé had a Toyota, he tried to pull someone out who got stuck and the toyota couldn't do the job

dont ever get the dodge they are junk, Toyota is probably the most reliable brand ever

Source(s): Had a Toyota rav4 2001 never broke down on me ever