I need relationship advice?

I'll try not to make this story too tough. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is 17. We started dating in September of last year. I am mixed with black and white and she is Polish and Romanian (basically white). She used to live in Pennsylvania with her Dad and Stepmom. When she first met me her parents... show more I'll try not to make this story too tough.

I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is 17. We started dating in September of last year. I am mixed with black and white and she is Polish and Romanian (basically white). She used to live in Pennsylvania with her Dad and Stepmom. When she first met me her parents said she couldn't date me because I was mixed (the town they live in is really small and ignorant). Me and my girlfriend talked since March of last year, 6 months before we dated. We knew we liked eachother, so that's why we didn't give up when we found out about her parents, because we already really really liked eachother.

In January of this year her parents found out about her dating me, and they threatened her with alot of things and she told me we had to take a break. (Before anyone comments let me add that I have met her entire family and they are in fact Racist, and Crazy). This "break" all in all lasted 3 weeks. She had deleted her Facebook when we took the break, but about 2 weeks in, I had a bad dream that she was with somebody else. I woke up and typed in her name, not her last name but her first and middle. I saw a picture of her; I thought to myself maybe this is a super old page she made awhile back. I clicked it and it was recently updated and it said she was in a relationship. The guy she was seeing was her best male friend. Long story short with this part is; I found out and told her to choose between Me or Him. She chose me. And she also moved back to Ohio with her grandparents to be with me every day, because before I only saw her once a week. Her grandparents are racist too. I'm not going to type all their history and what happened when I found out.

Basically a month and a half ago she told me she had to tell me something. She told me she had slept with the guy during our break. I'm not a very angry guy, so I took it in and got over that part because what's done is done. I told her she needs to stop talking to him. The reason being is because if she lied about him during our break, but still talked to me, I dont want her having anything to do with him. Sleeping with him makes it much worse and I hate him. We have had arguments about her being friends with him and stuff like that. Well the last time she deleted him off Facebook and her phone. Well I have been feeling like she's been talking to him for some reason, I checked her "Notes" in her iPhone and there is her number. I know she loves me, really I know this for a fact, but I don't understand why she lied. I know he's her friend, but don't my feelings mean anything? I might not even care at all if they talked if she NEVER lied about seeing him in the first place and hid his number in her phone TWICE.

We have been fighting about stupid small things lately, but recently it stopped and we're doing pretty good. I am really sick of this worry feeling of not trusting her, because she hid/hides certain stuff from me. I have no proof she talked to him about anything bad, since I obviously can't see her texts and their not friends on Facebook. Her and her friends like to mess with people. I mean personality wise she might have his #, and text or call him privately and just say stupid childish stuff or weird stuff for a laugh. I mean they've done this before. Maybe she has his # because of a 1 time only text to send him, but then again why save it at all??

I know everyone probably thinks I am controlling and insecure, but nobody knows how much I hate what she did to me with him. If I even hear his name, it ruins my day. I don't know because I hate him personally because he's an ex of my girlfriend or because his name reminds me of her lying ways about the situation.

Should I confront her about it (I really don't wanna start drama about him again but I cant just stand back can I?)

Should I just let it go, and if I see texts from him or something similar I can say "Well I know you have his #"

....I need opinions and real advice. I love her so much and aside from this whole thing, she really is near perfect to me and I know she loves me. I don't want to end the relationship.