Do you think Cheryl Tweedy/Cole should have taken Ashley Cole back?

I was saying to my friends that I was really happy to see them back together and my friends said are you crazy, those two should never be together because Ashley is nothing short of a cheat! And then I said OK think about it? They got married "Very Young" and I know it's no excuse but when your a... show more I was saying to my friends that I was really happy to see them back together and my friends said are you crazy, those two should never be together because Ashley is nothing short of a cheat! And then I said OK think about it? They got married "Very Young" and I know it's no excuse but when your a footballer at such a young age with all the money and girls thrown at you, it must be really hard not to indulge! And I truly feel that they were both made for each other because when they are happy, they REALLY look happy! And now they have both lived without each other for this long and still have the same feelings then it must be worth a try one last time! (Third time lucky) Lol....

Look they are both a lot more maturer and I really think his truly learnt his lesson and won't cheat or misbehave again! Q= Have I got my head in the clouds like Cheryl or do you agree with me?

*****10 POINTS FOR BEST HONEST ANSWER*****