Do you think Cheryl Tweedy/Cole should have taken Ashley Cole back?

I was saying to my friends that I was really happy to see them back together and my friends said are you crazy, those two should never be together because Ashley is nothing short of a cheat! And then I said OK think about it? They got married "Very Young" and I know it's no excuse but when your a footballer at such a young age with all the money and girls thrown at you, it must be really hard not to indulge! And I truly feel that they were both made for each other because when they are happy, they REALLY look happy! And now they have both lived without each other for this long and still have the same feelings then it must be worth a try one last time! (Third time lucky) Lol....

Look they are both a lot more maturer and I really think his truly learnt his lesson and won't cheat or misbehave again! Q= Have I got my head in the clouds like Cheryl or do you agree with me?

*****10 POINTS FOR BEST HONEST ANSWER*****

Favorite Answer

Most lads who play football fanatically are not the most well off and don't come from a background of privilege. Ashley would fit in that category and now that he is famous and rich he can have anything he wants, and I'm sure this fact is blowing his mind everyday. So he gets with the hottest bird in the country (Cheryl Tweedy) and still he feels the need to sleep around with every slag in sight. This shows that unfortunately Ashley needs to have his cake and eat it too. He can't help it. H's rich, famous and handsome. Women are throwing themselves at him. Therefore I think it's sad they're back together because Cheryl could also have any fella in the world and decides to get with a philandering B list footballer instead.

• meharg

Young Cheryl Tweedy

• lizzy

Men are creatures from mars and as such have very different views than women , to them sex has nothing to do with love so when a sexy young girl offers it' on a plate what full bloodied man wouldn't take it, but its not love that's the person they go home to and want a family with, that's their idea of love, so if she's willing to get her feelings hurt again but put up with him screwing every thing that comes his way ,then yes she deserves him.

everyone should get a second chance but you have to ask why he cheated such as most boys think cheryl cole is gorgeous and couldn't see how anyone could cheat on her so maybe it is down to something you don't really know about such as an argument but i personally think she shouldn't take him back because he doesn't deserve her after what he did

No. A man doesn't just cheat once. She is a fool to have taken him back, he will now be even more cocky than he is already and think "well, if she'd forgiven me once.....". She could have her pick of nice decent men, why go back to someone who has treated her so appallingly.

He doesn't deserve a second chance if he truely loved her he wouldn't hurt her.

Source(s): my opinion