How can I teach my son another language?

When I don't speak that language at all. My son was born in my girlfriend's native country (another story). She wants to teach him Spanish but I don't speak Spanish. I am barely learning really. She wants to have him be fluent in Spanish and learn English through school. My girlfriend had a hard time... show more When I don't speak that language at all. My son was born in my girlfriend's native country (another story). She wants to teach him Spanish but I don't speak Spanish. I am barely learning really. She wants to have him be fluent in Spanish and learn English through school.

My girlfriend had a hard time learning English because she came to America when she was 10. She didn't speak English until 6 months later because she hated her accent and didn't want to sound funny. She has 0 accent now and completely fluent. Her mom taught her some English when she was younger.
My son was born in my girlfriends country by accident. She had issues there and had to solve. She couldn't come back to America and she was pregnant at the time. So she had the baby there and we have been there for a while.