Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Hugo Chavez has cancer, does this cause panic among liberals?

• R J
    Favorite Answer

I know 700 families that had family members vanish due to his goons are happy and no telling about the 159 so far this year. I figured Obama would have nato bomb his soon i mean Africa is not Europe, so. They used ot find the bodies but now they take them off in vans.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2010/wha/1545...

Who's Hugo Chavez? I hear conservatives talking about him all the time.

Since the liberals support Cuba`s medical system over the USA`s , and Chavez went to Cuba for his treatment and evidently the treatment failed ! Let`s see if Chavez ( a communist liberal ) as he faces a slow death , continues to spew his hatred for the USA ? We will see whether Chavez will continue his belief in communism`s / socialism`s ability to save his life is for real ; or will he decide he loves living well enough to rebuke his ideology and request the USA`s cancer treatment procedure to dramatically increase his chances for survival ?

Source(s): Now that death is knocking on his door , would this help him to see the light of his failed ways ? http://youtu.be/xQf_QfitmKE

I am liberal. I have nothing to do with Hugo Chavez. I never think of him unless I read about him in the news.

• Jaz

This does not startle me one bit. It's about time this individual pays for everything he has done..

Doesn't bother me a bit. He is a nut case that needs to be sidelined.

I guess when Adolf Hitler killed himself all the conservatives panicked too.

I think they are more concerned with Obama who have Schizophrenia !

No, they seem to like their heroes martyred.

Source(s): Reigh- The IMF guy is a lefty, and it seems the whole story was made up anyways.
  • BeBe

No it's not contagious.