What's so much hate towards Tae Kwon Do and the WTF?

Honestly, I train in a WTF school in my city. They charge 65$ per month and I can go for 5 days of the week for 2 hours if I wanted to attend the adult class since I'm about to 17. We spar about 2 days a week and none of the point sparring crap, we go full contact. We do learn self defense but that's like... show more Honestly, I train in a WTF school in my city. They charge 65$ per month and I can go for 5 days of the week for 2 hours if I wanted to attend the adult class since I'm about to 17. We spar about 2 days a week and none of the point sparring crap, we go full contact. We do learn self defense but that's like 65% of the time,the rest is forms and spar practice.

I see nothing wrong with TKD. I feel confident when it comes to defending myself hands on hands(i barely have 9 months so my defense from weapon use is nooby) I've defended myself from some douches from school but after I attempted to make peace with them as my Instructor has told me, I basically pushed one of them off and gave em a backkick which startled one of the dumbasses while his buddy was gasping for air....
But yes, I don't see why so many people hate TKD especially the WTF.. -________-
I know we're missing a few techniques but we're not as BAD as most people here say