How to download books for iPhone 4 for free illegally?

The origin of this question comes from the fact my friend steals books for her kindle. So I thought couldn't I do the same with my iPhone? I have tried to look this up and have not really gotten direct answers since each time I look at a website it doesn't contain the books I want. Also how am I exactly supposed to get these books onto my iPhone? What do I use to convert it? What app do I then use to read them? I have looked and looked for answers to these questions and have not really found any.

Any information would be extremely helpful.

• TV guy
    Favorite Answer

Go to the App store and download iBooks

There are tons of free books through Apple.

There is an app that allows you to access 23,000 free books.

Wow. Just buy the book. If you had enough money for an iPhone 4, can't you just buy a few 10$ books?

Source(s): Me, Us Law, common sense.

I don't believe t.v. is a waste materials of their time, it's that I see no real use of it nowadays and there is nothing educational or rewarding on now. Children of today are exposed to 'entertainment' that is merely plain stupid and does not have any morale meaning behind them

Just read a book watching exactly the same e book that is converted to that movie. A couple of details in a written book that people neglect observing a movie. We don't have the sense of smell or color our minds can create.

I'm sorry but why would u want to steal books just buy them

Don't ask here. Y!A guidlines ask users questions and answers to respect the law and copyrights of others.