Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Norway: Awesome country or awesomest country?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...atheists are always going on and on about how Norway is a great place to live because it has low crime, high GDP per capita, and is highly irreligious.

I say that's all hogwash. Here is the real reason why Norway is an awesome country. This is one of their politicians, from the county of Vest-Agder:

http://i.imgur.com/IYw36.jpg

Norwegian politician Tove Lill Lyote

Favorite Answer

no sh*t are you serious????? Norway is the awesomest and coolest country ever!

• Bobq

I did not go to your link, but I have my own idea why Norway seems to be so awesome to so many people. Let me state first that I am an American of Norwegian descent, 71 years old. I love America and have never set foot on Norwegian soil. Norway's recent reputation as the best place to live on the planet is at first glance, surprising considering the Latitude, but easier to understand when you consider its Defense Budget.

Ask any Finn you happen to meet of their opinion of Norway. Norway has no Defense Budget, unlike America which has bankrupted itself spending Trillions of dollars every year in able to remain free and to ensure that "Neutral" countries like Norway can become the best place to live.

Congratulations Norway, and you're welcome.

Norway is the way to go!

the land of the dropping deuce lol .. kidding, im sure its ok .. cold maybe ..

usa all the way