Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 10 years ago

Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz ?

Oooooo I can see this happening chuck

Is thinking about coming out retirement to fight tito

What you think

If you go on YouTube you c chuck interview dated 8/7/11

He stated I'd love to beat his *** one more time If he is game then I'm game

Favorite Answer

I would not want to see Chuck fight again. Yes, everyone is hyping up Tito because he beat Bader. Yes, it was a big win for Tito, but he still is not in the top 5 of the divison. He was a really good fighter in old school UFC, the sport has sky rocketed since he has been a champion. The fighters now are a lot better than they have ever had. Tito was really known for his short elbows from full-guard and revolutionizing the ground and pound along with Randy Couture. He was a good fighter and still pretty good. Chuck is one of the best ever! He has knocked out some of the best fighters. But, he is another that really was good back when the UFC was not that big. The UFC has grown in its fighers. Chuck is a great fighter and I believe he should have not been released just for the simple fact that the fighter change was ridiculous. Rich Franklin is a lot better than Tito. If Chuck went back into the ring it would not be good. He is just too old for his style, he is not Randy Couture. Chuck was not the most technically sound, and thats why he had to retire before Couture and Tito. Couture was just way too old, and his reaction time is bad. Tito is still kind of young and he is technically sound and thats why he is still in it. Chuck in a fight with Tito would not be great. There both has-beens, but legends of the sport. Lets give the other people in the division TV time. If they would fight again, I think Tito would win simply because Chuck does not have the chin anymore to take the hits he was able to before. Chuck would take two hits to get off one of his big hits. That was good when he was young, but he cannot do that anymore. I hope this fight does not happen, but if it does ill say that Tito will win by TKO

Remember, he has a movie coming out, so he could just be hyping it.

I'd go with Liddell despite Tito Ortiz's win.

I actually see Tito winning this one. Chuck has pretty much no jaw anymore. One punch puts him to sleep.

Liddell would win no question, its all a matter of if he'll actually come out of retirement for the fight or not.

I doubt it. Chuck can't take a punch anymore.

Lidell would kick his A** with one right hand to the face!