If Adam and Eve were real,would they have belly buttons?

IF adam and eve were real,would they have had belly buttons?

Since the myth is that adam was created from dirt,and Eve was created from his rib.
They had no need for an umbilical chord,so would they have had belly buttons?
Update: Gabby:

I personally believe that the bible,and Christianity as a whole is one big metaphorical fairy tale that people take way too seriously.

But,I asked this question because of a discussion a friend and I were having,and I wanted peoples opinions.
Update 2: I'm not asking for crazy bible thumpers to judge me and give me a hard time. I am Agnostic,and I've always been. Yes,I do have a soul,and I'm a very good person. Just because I don't believe in your so called "God" doesn't mean I'm an evil person. And also,I'm not trying to prove Christians wrong with science.... show more I'm not asking for crazy bible thumpers to judge me and give me a hard time.

I am Agnostic,and I've always been.

Yes,I do have a soul,and I'm a very good person. Just because I don't believe in your so called "God" doesn't mean I'm an evil person.
And also,I'm not trying to prove Christians wrong with science. It's a simple question.
If you're Christian,then that's your own problem.