Peter
Peter asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

are there any movies with absolutely no women in them?

My girlfriend starts HUGE fights with me over movies when there are women in them, accusing me of checking all the women out. Even in the movie The Goonies she got really angry at me when they showed that one 15 year old cheerleader girl going down that water slide and for a second you could see her underwear (and no I wasn't looking). So it's one of those things where we needless to say rarely go out in public because anytime I take her anywhere she accuses me of checking out other women, and if she sees a woman that I don't see, she gives me an attitude then later tells me that I would of liked her if I saw her. So I need a movie with ZERO women. Keep in mind we are in our mid 20's, and I personally am not interested in watching anything insanely old. Any suggestions? Just a heads up, even movies that suck are fine lol just so we can do something together. It's gotten to the point that we don't spend any time together, and I feel like this would help if I could come up with something.

Favorite Answer

Here are some movies that are not too old:

- Black Hawk Down (2001

- Reservoir Dogs (1992)

- The Thing (1982)

- Hart's War (2002)

- Lord of the Flies (1990)

- Master and Commander (2003)

- Undisputed III: Redemption (2010)

http://www.listal.com/movies/all+male+cast

Pretty sure these have all-male casts:

12 Angry Men

Master and Commander

Lawrence of Arabia

Hart's War

Reservoir Dogs

The Great Escape - one of my favorites!

Glengarry Glen Ross

Rescue Dawn

Lord of the Flies

Ice Station Zebra

Shawshank Redemption

Peter, you need to run, not walk away from this chick. This girl is a control freak with low self asteem and thats a deadly combo, my friend. Wherever you go and whatever you do there is going to be other women around and she is just going to make you miserable for as long as you're with her. Drop her like a bad habit.

Source(s): Life

It doesn't sound like movies are what you should be looking for.....

Anyway, I'd suggest Throw Momma From the Train. There's a woman in it, but see if she calls you on that.

Start doing the SAME thing to her, every guy shown anywhere get super mad at her, and then say. OR reason with her saying "how can I trust you, if you don't trust me".

My favorite all time movie with NO Women in it is called "NO Escape" with Ray Liotta. Best movie ever!

• She's got issues - offspring!