Is it considered "gay" to call another female fine or hot?

I am straight, i love men and have no interest in women, thats kind weird to me. Anyways I think that megan fox is hot! When i say that, i don't mean hot as in a want to have sex with her or date her, I mean that as in she is a pretty lady that I admire. Is it gay when females, especially straight ones like myself, call other females fine or hot?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No not at all. It's simply stating that someone's attractive. If someone is straight then saying another girl is hot or fine isn't going to change that, it's just appreciating their beauty, hope that doesn't sound too cheesy haha.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

DOnt worry about it, I call my best girlfriend all sorts of things and we've slept together (not sexual durh) and all sorts, if youre really comfortable with another girl like I am with my friend you can do or say practically anything and its fine.

Dont worry about being "gay" or "lesbian" if you do this or that just have fun

HELP PLEASE!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjfNV...

• 9 years ago

Yes it is normal. Some may even say sexy or attractive to be more correct. But yea thats normal.

• steffi
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

it's not necessarily gay but it is suggestive. it's hot when females can do that even if they're not gay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i dont think so at all. i do it all the time ^^ ahha and im straight. i think you're just confidant with your sexuality and can say whatever you think because you know you're not sexually intersted in her, you just admire her looks.

• Kid K
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

nope, that's what straight girls do, call eachother hot and sexy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.