`
` asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Can love makes you to sing a song even in unknown languages too?

I really wonder... Reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOQI348RtU

Youtube thumbnail

Best Answer

That's a great song Balaji, those guys are great dancers and they sing in Indian..I love the rhythm of the music..and the girl is beautiful.. A lot of Indian women wear such wonderful dresses...they look really nice. She looks very nice and so does the guy with her and the others are great..they should even come and entertain on ''so you think you can dance..'' that makes one get up and dance and sing...it's a fun song but also one wants to move ones body...so I saved it under my favourites because I like this stuff. xx

I love other languages and I love the rhythem or the melody of a song,,,so I love other songs from other countries and I am a fan and I listen to it anythow..if I love the sound of it...If I know the words for it I will sing along...I look for the lyrics..If it's Italian and I don't speak Italian, then it's not too bad because I learned French, so if I see the lyrics then I can sing along and I don't know what I sing, I can also sing in Spanish and I don't understand that either...but I need lyrics to sing along and I get a lot of fun out of it..I love foreign languages and foreign music..I also love some Indian music but could definitely not sing along with that, I could maybe try to dance a ''bollywood number for beginners'' but not sing in the Indian language..,too different from western culture for me to be able to sing along but I like African music sometimes, French, Italian, Indian, Hawaiian...sounds romantic I could do the Hula.. but I don't know the words ...whoever I have great fun trying to listen to all kinds of music from around the globe...that brings us all closer together us people from different cultures.. Music brings us together because we are all equals, we just come from a different cultural and a different racial background but we are all good people...so I think music is a good way to cut those barriers between cultures and come together as one ...and sing and love music.. also foreign music.. that forms a tie between the nations and the races and we get to know a bit more about how great some other music can sound.. If you listen to the Eurovision song contest..which only encompasses Europe unfortunately.. they should have International music competitions.. then I can hear that someone singing in the Greek or Spanish or Norwegian or Swedish language can be great.. this years winners were from Azabaijan..that is a country I am not even sure where it is exactly on the globe but there were some good songs and all of them from different countries and I liked most of them.. and you got to see a bit of each country which gives us a glimpse into their culture which is great...x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axe2iH0jtIU

Youtube thumbnail

It spoils the Eurovision song contest somewhat nowadays because each country sings in English;.. I liked it much better when back in the day they sang in a language that represented their country..

here some of the best of 1988... that was the year Celine Dion who is now world famous won the song contest for Switzerland even though she is French Canadian..she represented Switzerland and sang.. ''Ne partez pas sans moi'' '' Don't leave without me'' and in her case that was the beginning of her career as Celine Dion..who was not famous until then and like some greats.. .Abba etc, she became famous...and still is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UEX1aY6KBw

Youtube thumbnail

1988 songs start off with Celine Dion because she won that year but it ends with Lara Fabian and she became famous, too. Her CD's are at least very popular in the French speaking world and here in Canada where I live we look under French singers and Lara Fabian is always there with a new CD. She became famous as well..and also sings a couple of English songs..x

When we are in love we feel on cloud 9..I mention the year 1988 and Celine Dion winning and Lara Fabian also being famous now...but 1988 was a big year for me, because that was the year I got married and I got married in May ..so that was the month the Eurovision song contests always take place that's why I mentioned them. Yes I remember I sang the winning song...in the car and I can't sing...and back then my french was no good but I was happy and we were driving and I sang out loud the winning song of the Eurovision song contest 1988 but I would have sung the song you send us a link to, I would have sung any song and not cared if I sang out of tune at all...that's what one does when one is in love...one is happy and one shows it and doesn't care if one cant' sing because ones voice can't carry a tune..I love to sing...still even if I really sound awful but it makes me happy and we all should do what makes us happy and singing along with any song we like or we like the sound of makes us feel better so we should do it even if others have a voice like mine and can't sing in tune! x

• Engeyum Kadhal nangai watched.

Love can`t teach any new language .

Acts 1:4-5; 2:1-4, KJV And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.... And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Source(s): NEW TESTAMENT

Yes love has that power , it can do everything , then why not sing in different language . love is beyond language , caste , etc. that is the magic of love.

can you tell the meaning for this song . its also sung on the name of true love ..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feRawGWnBPc

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Friend,

you are really Ten no 100 years back.

Love CAN MAKE ANY THING .

It may make you dance , all types that have no names even and sing all songs that have no lyrics even.

It makes one a LUNATIC.

S he can either Sing, Dance, or yell or do any thing that may be proper or not.

Of course yes !! No language for love !!

A love will never have language problem.

Yup. So much circus we have to do for just to impress a girl ? Lolz nice song .

well.. i dont think it is possible..

hu knows that the good words (acc to u ) which u r speaking..

what they mean in that other language..

lolz

i would sing a song if that's what my love's favorite song is what ever that maybe....

Yes...