Recd a job offer from BOSKALI US and asking to pay directly for visa?
600 Highway 158 East Sunbury, NC 27979
Fax: +1 704 973 9268
CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES/OFFER LETTER
FOR CARRYING OUT EXPATRIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES PROVISION IN THE ROYAL BOSKALIS WESTMINSTER US
THIS AGREEMENT is made this 5th day of JULY. 2011
ROYAL BOSKALIS WESTMINSTER US
1. Herein, you have been forwarded employee’s prototype of contract agreement/offer Letter via e-mail (Attached) for your perusal and digest while the hard copies of employment contract agreement/offer letter have been sent to the company accredited immigration attorney in charge whose contact information is stated below for obtaining your working visa from the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.
1.1 On your satisfaction and acceptance with terms and conditions of this contract employment with ROYAL BOSKALIS WESTMINSTER US as stated herein, you are expected to contact DAVID A. LLUIS of USA CITIZENSHIPS whose contact is below to assist you in the procurement of your working visa from the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Note: Your residency and work authorization in the United States will be processed with U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services here in United States and not with the U.S Consulate in your country. This is to make it faster and easier for us.
1.2 The hard copies of your contract documents together with your necessary travelling documents/flight ticket will be delivered to your postal address via courier services once processing of your residency and work authorisation papers are completed.
2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 5th August, 2011, unless sooner terminated.
Work Time: 8.00am to 4.00pm with break period between 12.00noon to 1.30pm. Fridays are Holiday for our Muslims workers and Saturday is Holiday for Christian workers for the Twenty four (24) month contract term. As such, employee shall be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.
3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of $14, 538.67(Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Eight Dollars and Sixty Seven Cent) every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods. Salary can be transferred to any Bank designated by Employee and this must be in conformity with the present tax situation of the Country.
3.1 Employer shall provide Allowance as follow: Hazard/Inconveniences: $505.00 (Monthly), Car Maintenance: $1,980.00 (Monthly), House & Furnishings: $7,850.00 (Yearly), Entertainment & Recreation: $790.00 (Monthly), Travel & Events: $1,963.00 (Monthly). Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.
3.2 Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
3.2 Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided to employee.
3.3 Employee will obtain his/her working visa through the service of USA CITIZENSHIPS at your own expenses initially to show your readiness, and willingness to Join our Company and later be reimbursed of your expenses together with your two months upfront salary before embarking to United States to resume work. So that no excuse will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default before.
4. DUTIES AND POSITION: The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of SALES MANAGER. The employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time after one month training program.
4.1 JOB LOCATION: NORTH CAROLINA – UNITED STATES
4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 5th AUGUST 2011
4.3 CONTRACT DURATION: 24 MONTHS (Renewable)
5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:
New employed and recruited for ROYAL BOSKALIS WESTMINSTER US that presently doesn’t possess his/her residency and work authorization in the United States (H1B OR H2B VISA) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as related to the procurement of it by USA CITIZENSHIPS and the employee shall be duly reimbursed by the employer not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
You shall be required to furnish us with your residency and work authorization in the United States (H1B OR H2B VISA) on or before the 19th JULY, 2011 as a proof of your readiness to join the ROYAL BOSKALIS WESTMINSTER US project team in due time as st