Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

My father accidentally put his penis inside me in the shower. Am I still a virgin?

I am too embarassed to tell this to my friends. Basically I look a lot from my mom especially my build and from behind. I was taking a shower and could hear nothing as my stereo was blasting out music. I was stood with my back to the door and the next thing I knew I felt something go inside me from behind. I quickly turned and found that my dad was there and stuff was coming out of his penis and that it was ment for me. He was totally drunk making licking gestures but then said he thought I was Mary my mom. I simply do not know what to do. My father has acted like nothing happened and I have a fear that I might be pregnant and need to buy a home kit. I was 17 on Monday and a virgin. Am I still a virgin because he only put it in me the once?

MICHELLE.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

you're a virgin until you decide to give your virginity to someone. period.

report this incident to the police.

• 9 years ago

I serioualy hope you're just trolling.

But on to your question, you're still a virgin (down there I mean, you were'nt penetrated). But your father putting his penis in your mouth, that is a form of rape.

You don't have to tell your friends anything just yet but, this is something you should not keep to yourself. Report it to the police.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This story reminds me of the time my father accidentally held me down, slapped my face until I bled and had anal sex with me. He said he was sorry and made a big mistake. He said he thought I was my brother.

• 9 years ago

Nope, virginity gone... sorry... second, thats rape, Drunk or not. Should be reported. thats just plain disgusting. I have never been so drunk, I couldnt tell what I was doing... Its merely an excuse, Your dad is a sick man, and needs to be charged with rape... end of story...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i hope this isn't real, cause if so, i feel bad to tell you i laughed the whole time I read this!! XD

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hmmmm.... kinda hard to believe if this was true im pretty sure this would be the last place u would say it! o_O

• 9 years ago

What he did is completely unacceptable and illegal. Tell your mother.

• 9 years ago

umm awkward story.. but no. your not a virgin if he was in you. awkward..

• 9 years ago

hahahaha!

• 9 years ago

haha, this cannot be real!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.