What do you think of this baby girl name?

Lois

Is it too old fashioned or is it cute??

Favorite Answer

Everyones saying they dont like it..

But i love it! Im considering it for one of my three girls (yes, you read right)

I love that its old fashioned, im thinking Lucy, Lottie and Lois. Not decided yet though, i love it!

And it'l look really cute when shes born, good luck...

xxx

• xK

I think it's a little too old-fashioned. I try to picture the child at various ages in her life, and Lois doesn't really start to sound appropriate until her late 30s or 40s.

Old fashioned. My great-great-aunt was a Lois.

I love old fashioned names like Amelia and Evelyn, but I don't think this name is charming enough to be an oldfashioned classic.

How about Lucy? That is one of my favorite girl's names, and it's quite underused in the states for what it's worth. Very literary, but the perfect combination of edge and spunk.

-Sam♥

• -Hey(:

Too Old Fashioned :/

Too old fashioned

It is old fashion; but old fashion names are becoming very popular right now.

Too old fashioned!

• Lo

Trio old fashioned but you could always use it as a middle name. Good luck!!<3

It reminds me of the wife in Family Guy, which is never a good thing.