Anonymous

Do Midgets Have Night Vision?

One of my friends told me they had night vision but i wasnt sure if it was true. I know a midget from my school so I called him up and I asked him. He just hung up and didnt say anything so im pretty confused. Can anyone help me?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes midgets have night vision. although they are very shy about it because they don't want many people to know. They also cannot see as much color as we do as their eyes take in more light and less color. Normal people who have this are known to have Rod monochromacy (as opposed to the cones which take in color). Also, don't feed them after midnight or let them touch water, bad things will happen.

Midgets come from a far away land, but many don't know this. So many refuse. Respect your midgets, and they will pretend to be your equal. Be aware though, all midgets and master ninjas and clearly your superior.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

No, midgets do not have night vision. They actually have a larger brain then a normal human.

• 9 years ago

Yes. They also have X-Ray vision, so they can see through your clothes!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Epic troller?

Try troll who can't make up their own jokes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

OMG I was wandering this for so long (no sarcasm intended) -_-

• 9 years ago

ohhhh...my ...god.... ur kidding?? what are you 5????? NOOOOOOOOO midgets are just like us... but theyre short... dear lord imma pray for you..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

• 9 years ago

-_- no

Source(s): common sense
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.