How do I make a shower or bath more enjoyable?

I have my own tub, fairly roomy bathroom as well.. But I have very stressful days, and was wondering how I could make showers or baths more relaxing, to be able to destress! Any tips would be great, thank you!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Personally bathes are more relaxing because they are leisurely. You could buy some nice smelling bubbles and make a bubble bath. Then you could play some of your favorite music on your iPod or radio. Then you could paint your nails. Also, try not to think about anything, just clear your mind of thoughts and worries. Set out some candles with a soothing sent. Also, buy a bath pillow like this

http://necksupportpillow.tk/neck-support-pillow-je...

Hope this helps!

Ps make sure you have some fluffy, warm towels to get into when your done.

• 8 years ago

I can relate! but now taking a bath is one thing i look forward to after having such a stressful day. I put the radio on while i'm having a bath, try not to put a radio station on that has alot of adverts. You could even just make a playlist of all your favourite songs. I have like an inflatable bath pillow, they are fairly inexpensive & just makes laying in the bath a bit more comfortable for your neck, trust me it works!

Its also probably worth having a browse through lush.com aswell, or if you have a local store then just go in & have a look around. I always find amazing bath things & all of their stuff smells incredible. Bath bombs, bubbles etc immediatly relax me! hope I helped

Source(s): me
  • 8 years ago

Try lighting some candles, playing some soft music, put some bath oils or relaxing bubble bath in, sit back and relax :)

• 8 years ago

Get a bath massage pillow thats waterproof. Also put on some of your favorite music. use hot water and have a bubble bath!

GOOD LUCK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Make sure you turn the taps on.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you should listen to your favorite coldplay song and finger yourself....and...i....dont mean in the dirty way?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.