- GaryLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Yes - your luggage will be checked all the way to Chile.
Japan and Canada will not need you to re-check.
4. You can refer to the video:
Basically, as soon as you are off the aircraft at the airport, you will have 3 choices:
a. Transit to International
b. Transit to the U.S.
c. Canada (which includes Domestic Transit and Toronto as final destination).
Choose Transit to International - your boarding pass and passport will be examined again, as well as your carry-on luggage. As soon as you are done, you will be entering international departure, and you are done.
5. Unless you pay extra, otherwise no.
6. It is up to your travel pattern and fare class - at this moment, there is not enough information to conclude.
2011-07-09 03:13:47 補充：
PH - I suggest you to remove your answer.
Canada does not require international and U.S. transit passengers to go through immigration and customs for luggage.