FOR EVERY PERSON THAT ANSWERS I WILL DONATE 10 CENTS TO A CHARITY!?

ussualy only 5 people answer these but here we go... i have been feeling very christianly lately so i want to donate some money. for every person that answers this question i will donate 10 cents to a charity. probably red cross or the animal shelter or something. okay heres the question:

McDonalds is so yummy. whats your favorite thing to get there and how guilty do you feel after eating it?

(btw. if 10 people answers, thats 1.00. if 100 answer thats 10 dollars. if 1000 people answer thats a 1000 dollars)

Favorite Answer

McDonald's sucks. that guilt that you feel should tell you something.

what are the odds that the other daniel and I agree? haha

Source(s): I'd rather not argue about it

Merry X

I like the Mc chicken it is inexpensive and tasty and I do feel guilty because it has mayo on it and and it is probably fried so it is not a healthy food choice.

Please donate to your local animal shelter they probably have less overhead and more of your donation will go to the benefit of the dogs and cats.

i actually dont eat at mcdonalds cause its so fattening! :O i really wanted to answer this so you could donate to charity and for that you are a very sweet person! :D good luck with the answers! ;)

Mcdonald's is disgusting, and you should be ashamed for eating at such a place.

ps. you still have to donate 10cents, but you can subtract 2 for mine.

Quarter pounder , foor sure .

I feel. Preeetty guilty WHILE I'm eating it . But I just continue anyway .

mcflurrryyy because ive gott the worlds worst sweet tooth. ahah and I feel like ive gotta go to the gym for hours afterwardss ahah

• Roary

quarter pounder with cheese ohhh yeah. so guilty because it weighs like 5 pounds so whenever I eat if, I have officially just put on 5% of my body weight...iz bad...

confident I actual have, no longer purely funds yet time, outfits, nutrition and well-being center ingredients for handicap guy or woman /s. even have drove human beings to places like maximum cancers health facility and helped the elderly.

you can never go wrong with mcnuggets and BBQ! :)

Source(s): umm, mcdonalds??