Is it possible to truely love someone but have sex very soon into the relationship?

My bf and I have been dating for almost 4 months now. In the first week or so..we fooled around, then about a month ago, we started having sex. I am a virgin, so its quite painful..so he hasn't gone completely in me. Anyway..I know he cares about me a lot. A few days ago he told me that he is starting to love... show more My bf and I have been dating for almost 4 months now. In the first week or so..we fooled around, then about a month ago, we started having sex. I am a virgin, so its quite painful..so he hasn't gone completely in me. Anyway..I know he cares about me a lot. A few days ago he told me that he is starting to love me.

I feel like having sex very early and loving somebody is just so rare. I don't think he is talking bullshit, I do feel that he loves me, and I feel like I am starting to love him as well.